Effective Date: May 25, 2018
SuperFlex, LLC (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates the https://www.superflexfitness.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, an disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://www.superflexfitness.com website operated by SuperFlex Fitness, LLC.
Personal Information means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). Examples include first and last name, email address, phone number, street address, town or city of residence, and ZIP/Postal Code.
Non-Identifiable Personal Information
Non-Identifiable Personal Information means data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service Infrastructure (such as anonymous usage data, IP address, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, and type of mobile device).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device used to access the Service.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. We are the data controller for your Personally Identifiable Data.
Data Processor (or “Third-Party”)
Data Processor means any natural or legal person(s), or third-party service providers, who process the data on behalf of the Data Controller. For instance, our Data Processor for your payment information (credit card information) is TrustCommerce, a PCI-compliant payment processor.
Disclaimer and User Agreement
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Union intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the EU. The Right of Access (Article 15 of GDPR) gives citizens the right to get access to their personal data and information about how these personal data are being processed. Upon your request, we will securely provide your data pursuant (Article 15(1)(b)) as well as a copy of the actual data (Article 15(3)).
- Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information: You may provide us with information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, register for email marketing, enter a promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the website. The personal information you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, and billing address. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information [TrustCommerce]. We send marketing emails three times per year to our valued customers.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, and type of mobile device). Our third-party vendors (Constant Contact, Google Analytics, and Jetpack) also collect this information for purposes of providing us statistical insights regarding use (for instance, measuring popularity of sharing posts on social networks).
- How We Use Your Information
- We use information we collect to operate and maintain the SuperFlex Store (for instance, collecting payments for purchases and subscriptions), share marketing campaigns, develop new products, respond to questions, promote packages and bundles, and to make the website experience of SuperFlex easy and enjoyable.
- How We Share Your Information
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We do not rent or sell your Non-Personally Identifiable Information. This information is stored in locations outside the direct control of SuperFlex, LLC, specifically in Google Analytics, Constant Contact—only in the event you have received a forwarded email from one of our registered members of SuperFlex, and Jetpack.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through SuperFlex may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which SuperFlex, LLC or its third-party processors [Constant Contact] maintain services. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information and non-personally identifiable information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- How We Protect Your Information. SuperFlex, LLC is concerned with protecting your privacy and data; however, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to SuperFlex or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee with absolute certainty the security of such provisions. If you have any questions about security of your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We use an outside company for credit card processing if you purchase any products on our platform. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- For E.U. customers, SuperFlex, LLC complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from EU member countries and Switzerland. SuperFlex, LLC adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.